Grow and Expand with ease with LumiPay’s Payment Gateway
LumiPay is a payment gateway service that offers businesses in the EU and UK the lowest rates in the market in order for them to accept payments online.
With years of experience working with CBD companies, LumiPay’s founders David Hughes and Justine Gika O’Hanlon originally set the company up to focus only on providing a reliable and efficient payment gateway service for businesses in the CBD industry. However, as they developed the service, they quickly realised that other e-commerce businesses would also benefit from their service and they can compete with the likes of Stripe and PayPal. They do this by using a multiple-bank network to give businesses access to the best rates available. LumiPay has multiple fall back acquirers so that merchants have a higher rate of approval. Therefore, this makes them stand out as the go-to gateway for high-risk industries.
Key features of LumiPay include:
- Gateway – Easy to integrate with online checkout
- Acquirer – Multiple Acquiring banks & application for own acquirer licence
- PCI-Data Security Standard – Level 1 Compliance – which means LumiPay offers a secure payment path ensuring complete protection against theft and fraud
- Pre-check customers’ accounts for sufficient funds before payment authorisation
- Accept payments with protection against chargebacks
- Flawless integration with leading e-commerce platforms such as: WordPress (WooCommerce), Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, Joomla
- Ability to accept subscription and instalment payments
- Accepts nearly 200 payment methods, both traditional and alternative payment methods including Apple Pay
- LumiView – a CRM system for performance reports and allows businesses to get an in-depth analysis of the business
The pandemic has affected businesses worldwide and a number of brick-and-mortar businesses have had to quickly shift to the online space. LumiPay wants to help businesses make this transition easier by giving them low rates, high approvals and fast payments, which will allow them to grow and expand with ease.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!